উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023: প্রিয় ছাত্র- ছাত্রী, প্রকাশিত হলো উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 PDF. 2023 সালের উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন প্রকাশ করা হলো আজকের এই পোস্টে। ২০২৩ সালের উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার ইংরেজি বিষয়ের সিলেবাস অনুযায়ী এই সাজেশন প্রকাশ করা হয়েছে। Team Exam Bangla -র সম্পাদকীয় মণ্ডলী এই ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 PDF তৈরী করেছেন। এই ইংরেজি সাজেশনটি ২০২৩ উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার্থীদের জন্য খুবই উপকারী হবে। প্রতিটি ইউনিট অনুযায়ী প্রশ্ন সাজানো হয়েছে। উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার নম্বর বিভাজন অনুযায়ী সাজেস্টিভ প্রশ্ন সাজানো হয়েছে এই উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন PDF টিতে।
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023
|HS English Suggestion 2023|
|Download link||Given below|
Dear students, Today we are going to share HS English Suggestion. This suggestion is created by Exam Bangla Editorial Team. You can download HS English Suggestion PDF 2023.
Answer the following question is in about 100 words. (6)
1. “I answered quite confidently” -comment on the irony of the situation?
2. “Then I made a mistake”—what mistake did the speaker make? Why was it a mistake? What removed the speakers doubts? What did the speaker do then?
3. Hot picture of communal harmony do you find in the extract from APJ Abdul kalam’s autobiography?
4. What did Dr. Kalam’s father explain to his son about the ‘relevance of prayer’? Or, is there anything mysterious about prayer? Answer from Jainulabdeen’s observation. Or, what did kalam’s father tell him about the relevance of prayas?
5. Our locality was “predominantly Muslim”,-who is the speaker? How does the speaker describe the locality? What picture of communal harmony do you find in this description? Or, describe the locality where APJ Abdul Kalam lived in his childhood.
6. “When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.”who said this and to whom? Elucidate the statement.
7. Can science and spirituality meet at a point? Answer from your impression of reading of ‘Strong Roots’
8. “Eat some more, son”-who is the speaker? What is a food by the speaker to the listener? What picture of the speaker’s character is revealed in his line?
9. Justify the title of the short story ‘Thank you ma’am’.
10. “I am very sorry lady, I’m sorry”.-Who is the speaker? When was the speaker a changed person?
11. “I would take you right from wrong”-who said this, to whom and when? How did the speaker transform the person spoken to here?
12. What are the ways adopted by the lady by which the boy is salvaged from his sin and is ultimately rectified?
13. What features of the teachers of Mrs. Luella Bates are exposed in the short story “Thank you ma’am”?
14. How did the Tsar find out the answer to his three question?
15. “Forgive me, set the beared man.”why did the man ask for the Tsar’s forgiveness?
16. “Now rest awhile and let me work a bit”explain with reference to the context.
17. What is a parable? Consider ‘Three questions’ as per as parable.
18. Why did the Tsar not agree with the answer of the learned man? Who did the Tsar decide to consult again? What was this person famous for? How did the Tsar go to visit this person?
19. “So hack and chop/but this alone won’t do it” What does it refer to? Why don’t hacking and chopping do it?
20. The poem, ‘On Killing a Tree’, describe men’s cruelty and violence to nature. Discuss.
21. How is the life force of the tree described in the poem ‘On Killing Tree’?
22. Give the central idea of the poem, “On Killing a Tree’.
23. How does this picture of the soldier describe the tragedy of war? Explain.
24. “They feel the hollow full of light”.- What is the ‘hellow’ referred to in the line? How does the hollow look? Who is lying in the hollow? How is he lying there?
25. Write a note on the significance of the title of the poem ‘Asleep in the Valley’. Suggest another title of the poem.
26. What type of poem is ‘Shall I compare Thee summer’s day’? Who is the poet? Whom does the poet speak of? What does the poet say about the person spoken of?
27. What do the rough winds do? What does the phrase ‘summer’s lease suggest? What are the deficiencies of the summer season?
28. How does Shakespeare immortalize his friends beauty?
29. “But thy eternal summer sel not fade.”-Who is the poet? What is meant by ‘Thy eternal summer’? How does the poet suggest that ‘Thy eternal summer’ shall never end?
30. “A voice will run…..” -Whose voice is this? Where will the voice run? What is the significance of the voice?
31. Explain: “The poetry of Earth ceasing never.”
32. How does Chubukov alternate the actual proposal and arguments? Explain your answer.
33. “Well, that’s way to start your family bliss!” State the context and comment on the statement.
34. Comment on the aptness of the title ‘The Proposal’.
35. What is ironic about Natalya’s request to bring Lomov back?
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 pdf
Do as directed: 1
1. “What is it like outside?” I asked. /”Why don’t you look out of the window?” She asked. [Report the following dialogues in your own words.]
2. “You must be disappointed,” he said. “I’m not nearly as attractive a travelling companion as the one who just left.”/”She was an interesting girl,” I said. [Report the following dialogues in your own words.]
3. “Did she keep her hair long or short?” I asked./ “I don’t remem- ber,” he said, sounding puzzled. “It was her eyes I noticed, not her hair. She had beautiful eyes-but they were of no use to her. She was completely blind.” [Report the following dialogues in your own words.]
4. She said, “I did not know anyone else was here.” [Change the Narration]
5. “To Dehra, and then to Mussoorie.” I said. [Change the Narration]
6. “You have an interesting face,” I remarked. [Change the Narration]
7. I said, “Well, an interesting face can also be pretty.” [Change the Narration]
8. I faced the open window, making a pretence of studying the land- scape. [Split up the sentences into the Simple sentences.]
9. My father, Jainulabdeen, possessed a true generosity of spirit. [Split up the sentences into the Simple sentences.]
10. I liked her sound of her voice as well as the sound of her slippers. [Split up the sentences into the Compound sentences.]
11. I was blind. I may be able to prevent her from discovering this. I wondered. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
12. It was impossible to decide beforehand the right time for every action. Some learned men declared this. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
13. The man lay on the bed. He closed his eyes. He was quiet. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
14. She reached down. She picked the boy up by his shirt front. she shook him until his teeth rattled. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
15. There was nothing mysterious about prayer. My father told me this. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
16. This is not a correct approach. This should never be follwed. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
17. I was old enough to ask a question. I asked my father about the relevence of prayer. [Miscellaneous Joining.]
18. The havaldar is pondering this. At this time Charandas slops out. [Join the two sentences by useing sub-ordinate clause.]
19. Charandas was honest. He died. [Join into a simple sentence by useing present participle.]
20. The havaldar has been fooled again. He realizes it. He chases Charandas. [Join into a single sentence by useing past participle.]
21. The queen said to Charandas, “Please forgive me.” [Change into the reported speech.]
22. The minister said to the queen, “The munim counted the gold coins.” [Change into the reported speech.]
23. I asked my father about the relevence og prayer. I was old enough to ask questions. [Join by useing Adverbial clause.]
24. I said my father, “Why don’t you say this to the people who came to you for help and advice?” [Change the following into reported speech.]
25. He looked as if he were fourteen or fifteen, frail and willow wild. [Split]
HS English Suggestion 2023 pdf
Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles or prepositions: 3
1. I wondered if I would be able________ prevent her_________ discovering that I was blind. Provided I keep my _______ seat, I thought, it shouldn’t be too difficult. The girl said, “I’m getting off _____ Saharanpur. My aunt is meeting there.”
2. “We’ll soon be _______ your station.” I said. “Thank goodness it’s_________ short journey. I can’t bear _____ sit ______ ______ train ______ more than two-or-three hours.
3. The large woman simply turned _________ and kicked him right square_______ his blue jeaned sitter. Than she reached _______ picked _______ boy_______ _______ his shirt front and shook him until his teeth rattled.
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 FAQ
Q: উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 pdf কীভাবে ডাউনলোড করবো?
Ans: উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 pdf ডাউনলোড করার জন্য আমাদের টেলিগ্রাম চ্যানেলে যুক্ত হতে হবে। Join Now
Q: উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 pdf পেতে গেলে কি টাকা লাগবে?
Ans: না, উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 pdf পেতে গেলে কোনো টাকা লাগবে না। সম্পূর্ণ বিনামূল্যে ডাউনলোড করতে পারবেন
HS English Suggestion: Download Now